Wednesday, December 9, 2009

How Do You Cook Top Thin Sirloin Thin Sirloin/top Sirloin Steaks?

Thin sirloin/top sirloin steaks? - how do you cook top thin sirloin

Hey there ... My husband and I have been buying from (our IKEA Mexican Steak 'Awesome Deals & Production killer. Oh, my God, you would not believe how good and how they produce much less expensive - they typically buy from, but since to the Union - the quality you get is terrible, and the reserve prices are high .... "Ranchero" Give me a chance - that we "not upgradeable)
.
In any case - that's my problem: The steaks were "Butterfly", I think ... Not choose thin (Beggars Are not you?), But how the hell are tasty ... do one of y'all have some "creative" ideas for cooking these puppies? are large enough to pack things - but so thin that it is difficult to get anything but "well done" (Sigh .. I love this kind of strange to me ... mmm)
.
Heck, even if it "creative" what do you do with them? I prefer more of a main dish, an ingredient

Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment