Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Building A Fixed Frame Screen Sizes / Frame, In Website?

Sizes / frame, in website? - building a fixed frame screen

Hello,

I just build a website for my church with my laptop with a widescreen 15.4 "and is perfect on my screen

But if I am on my computer, a CTR (Control) office ft, at the same place a different perspective.
All the pictures seem too great a hurry and they are not in the Web site.

and use the SBC Yahoo browser on my laptop, but if you are using Internet Explorer, I see these ugly gray thick bars separating my body.

Is there a way to solve this problem?

How can I visit my site for all screen sizes or the type of browser?

www.ChristianGraceChurch. org

3 comments:

jaxicle said...

Already there IM'ed told me.

Using framesets that do not work in all browsers.

You need a modern, flowing and go, rather than a monolithic method for creating websites.

You have a simple 2 columns with header and footer.

http://blog.html.it/layoutgala/LayoutGal ...

Leave one end of the container, if you want. Customize the design according to your needs and will in all broswers work.

Andrew W said...

suck frames with CSS

TreyJ said...

Do not design Web page that only with an important resolution. Keep your browser maximized. Although most people have 1024x768, you are probably not all that () the windows are maximized. Probably should not exceed 800x600. In addition, managers are not nearly the control level that has tables. I recommend to redo your site, instead of arrays of arrays.

You can get rid of gray bars, by a 0 frameborder = "to the label:
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; frame frameborder = "0" noresize = "noresize">

Post a Comment