Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Wedding Planner File What Is The Proper Thing To Do In A Situation Like This?

What is the proper thing to do in a situation like this? - wedding planner file

Earlier this summer, I hired a wedding coordinator to manage my small wedding. She even offered her husband to officiate. When we said to ourselves, they interviewed usually charge $ 200, but we wanted to give it.

I organize my schedule and everything he has done a great job. I was not demanding or Bridezilla. He even said that I'm doing it because he "Design is like" left, what you love to do.

Aparently the wedding night, she said to my husband, while her husband does not load us with an offer would "love" be grateful if we wanted. But it left us.

After the wedding, we were asked by e-mail if you get the check to close the file.

I toldmy husband and he sent donate $ 150 to his church of 40 people, where her husband is the pastor.

Recently I received another report that her husband was a "supplier" and it is your responsibility to ensure that it is paid, and it did not.

I left my husband is a bit frustrated with him. If they pay for, so why not simply say, instead of calling a tender love, but basically, making it mandatory? Also said "discuss" Meeting and solve!

We have to pay our bills in full and he would not be a problem for the payment of acting. But now it is a bit more difficult, especially if he donated to his church.

What is / was the rIght I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment